Standard features on every Davis Tent
At Davis Tent, our many years in business have helped us identify high wear areas, which we pay special attention to in the construction of all our tents.
We reinforce all stress points to insure many years of enjoyment and service from our wall tents. In addition to this, all of our standard tents come with quality features!
- 5 FOOT WALLS - Our walls are cut at five feet and will finish at 4’ - 8”, which provides plenty of headroom inside our tents. We’ve found this to be the perfect height for providing plenty of headroom while also retaining heat in the living part of your tent.
- STOVE JACK - Two layers of fiberglass cloth protect our tents from the high temperature around the stovepipe. Your choice of four, five, or six-inch diameter. Our standard location is out of the roof on the left as you enter the tent. However, we can customize the location to your preference for no additional charge.
- ZIPPER DOOR - A heavy-duty #10 YKK coil zipper. The best way to close a door and keep the heat in and the cold out.
- SOD CLOTH - A band of material 10” wide sewn in around the inside of the tent at the bottom. By putting “sod” or dirt on top of this cloth, a seal is created around the bottom of the tent.
- RIDGE POLE SLEEVES - These are openings at the top of the tent to accept a ridgepole. Our ridge pole sleeves are designed to accept a 1” Pipe or a 12” log - very functional.
- ROPE & TENSIONERS - We provide ropes. Each will have a steel stamped tensioner - no knots required just slide it up until taught.
- STEEL STAKES - 12” stakes for the ropes and 10” stakes for around the bottom of the tent. We use steel because plastic stakes break when it’s cold, and wood stakes splinter.